The Shops at Liberty Place, Philadelphia, PA (June 2013-present)
- Social Media Strategist for The Shops at Liberty Place Social Media Accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Transitioned SLP website to new service provider, web design and integration.
- Conduct monthly outreach to all SLP retailers for marketing opportunities on company website, e-newsletter and social media.
- Work on a one-on-one basis with retailers to maximize their corporate marketing campaigns to the local Philadelphia retail market.
- Conduct bi-weekly meetings with public relations agency of record to maintain SLP media opportunities.
- Event Planning & Management for: The Charlie Manuel Show, KYW’s Report Roundup, Salvation Army’s Christmas in July, Army’s 20th Anniversary of Phashion Phest, MANNA’s Pie in the Sky Day, Fairmount Park Holiday Gingerbread House Display, YPN’s November 2013 Networking Event, Philly’s Men Are Cookin 2013, The Shops at Liberty Place Holiday Tree Lighting, Philly’s Army Navy Pep Rally, Philadelphia Ronald McDonald Holiday Gift Wrap Station
CDL Events, Media, PA (December 2012 – October 2013)
Freelance Digital Media Associate
- Developed blog content for the Just for KiiX client account
- Researched and created a social media and SEO plan for Just for KiiX Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Lead blogger for Just for KiiX company blog
Skai Blue Media, Philadelphia, PA (May 2011 – June 2013)
- Managed client accounts including: South Street Headhouse District, InLiquid, GrassROOTS Community Foundation, The Brooklyn Circus, Covenant House Pennsylvania, Cake Boulangerie by Chef Karl, Society Hill Dance Academy, Philly DoGooder Awards, Taharka Brothers Ice Cream Company
- Lead writer and editor for the company blog
- Researched and wrote talking points for clients at local press conferences
- Assisted with media training and media relations
- Coordinated social media efforts for clients with Interactive Content Producer
- Planned events and sponsorships in key markets with the South Street Headhouse District and The Philadelphia Collection.
- Boosted attendance at South Street Headhouse District annual events including Winter Wonderland (1,200 attendees) and Easter Promenade (1,000 attendees)
- Coordinated interviewees, location and photos with photographer for Uptown Magazine March/April 2012 issue
- Managed talent interviews with press at client events
- Administrative Personnel in the office completely office orders, finances, SBM weekly/monthly schedules
Office of the City Representative, City of Philadelphia (November 2011-present)
Public Relations and Event Production Volunteer
- Onsite PR and event production volunteer for Wawa Welcome America’s Taste of Philadelphia, VH1’s July 4th Jam on the Parkway, City Hall’s Christmas Tree Lighting and Philadelphia Marathon 2011, 2012, 2013
Phrequency.com, Philadelphia, PA (January 2011-June 2011)
Editorial and Marketing Intern
- Wrote content for the Phrequency blog dealing with music, art, fashion, and food in Philadelphia. Interviewed talent in the Philadelphia area (Fred Knittel & Chiddy Bang).
- On site marketing at the Theatre of the Living Arts Concert Series hosted by Phrequency.
The Trocadero Theatre, Philadelphia, PA
Marketing & Promotions Intern, August 2009 – December 2009
Special Events & Production Intern, April 2009 – July 2009
- Updated social media (Facebook, lastfm, Myspace, Pollstar) for the Trocadero.
- Created online bulletins and media lists for marketing staff and street team.
PRowl Public Relations, Temple University (January 2008-May 2009)
Staff Member, Secretary, & Account Executive for the Rebecca Davis Dance Company
- Account Executive for the Rebecca Davis Dance Company’s Spring 2009 performance of Van Gogh at the Prince Theatre. Executed account meetings, composed public relations plan for the client, and held a gorilla marketing event during First Friday.
Young Variety, Philadelphia, PA (April 2013-present)
- Social Media Committee
Phi Sigma Sigma Chapter Excellence Committee, (August 2013-present)
- Marketing Specialist
Spruce Foundation, Philadelphia, PA (August 2013-present)
- Annual Gala Committee
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, School of Media & Communication Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts Strategic & Organizational Communication: Public Relations, May 2011