Last week my friend Lauren nominated me for The Liebster Award and I was so excited! I think this is a great way to learn more about your favorite bloggers – even if most of the blogs you read are your friends.
Share 11 things about yourself
1. My mom’s birthday is October 3rd, my dad’s birthday is October 4th and I am October 5th. I also came home from the hospital on their anniversary October 16th.
2. My best friend Kristin and I met on her first day at my elementary school. We were in 5th grade and we’re still best friends.
3. I am a first generation American.
4. I converted to Judaism in college (Thanks Dad)
5. I have been flipping through Vogue since I was 12.
6. I am a National Champion – in Marching Band
7. I have seen Coldplay on all of their world tours except for their first album, Parachute
8. Every time I visit my alma mater, I want to cry because I had the best college experience anyone could have asked for.
9. I went to 6 proms in high school.
10. To say that I love Harry Potter is an understatement.
11. The first date I ever went on with my boyfriend was during a snow storm and I turned it into a bar crawl.
Answer the 11 questions given to you
1. Why did you start blogging? I had an editorial internship with Phrequency.com (Philly.com) a lifestyle blog that discussed Philadelphia music, art and fashion. From there I incorporated blogging into my current job role and then I began my own blog.
2. If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be? Coldplay’s “A Rush Of Blood to the Head” I have referenced many of those lyrics in papers through out high school and college.
3. What is your favorite city? London
4. N*SYNC or Backstreet Boys? My first concert was BSB, but N*SYNC forever.
5. When was the first time you voted? 2008 Obama
6. Do you watch the Real Housewives series on Bravo? If so, which city is your favorite? I used to love the New Jersey series, but if you ask my boyfriend he’ll tell you I love Atlanta.
7. If you had not gone to the college you did, what school would you have attended instead? University of the Arts
8. Dream vacation spot? Too many to choose! The best getaway I did have though was to Barcelona for the weekend.
9. What is your guilty pleasure TV show? Long Island Medium, she is a riot!
10. Football or basketball? Hockey & baseball
11. What would you name Kanye and Kim’s baby? Kristine, that baby deserves to have a NORMAL name.
5 Bloggers to Nominate
Emily from Her Philly
Kate from Life Sucks In A Strapless Bra
Jessica Lawlor (Though Jess I know you have a ton of followers, but I love your blog, so everyone else should too!)
11 Questions For You to Answer
1. What was your major in college?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. Pick: Mr. or Mrs. Carter?
4. Favorite celebrity baby?
5. Where was your favorite vacation?
6. What is your favorite neighborhood in Philly?
7. What is your dream job?
8. Favorite designer/celebrity collaboration?
9. Which musician do you wish would just stop making music and go away?
10. What was your favorite concert and when?
11. What are you looking forward to this summer?
The Joe Biden to my Obama when we ran for President and VP of Temple’s PRSSA in 2010-2011. You were an amazing friend all of college and I am so glad that we are still friends. Also, thank you for discovering that American Celebrity Culture class my senior year so we could write papers on The Kardashians, Lindsey Lohan, Bono, Jay-Z, Kanye, and Buddy Holly.