There are major mile stones for a young girl or boy for that matter when it comes to fashion.
- First fashion magazine subscription (Teen Vogue)
- First designer gift (Coach bag, thanks Mom)
- First designer purchase (Christian Dior sunglasses like Lauren Conrad’s on The Hills)
- First published photo shoot (Uptown Magazine)
- First TV segment (6ABC)
- First super awe moment (Cameron Silver, you gave me so much hope during The Philadelphia Collection)
- Traveling to major fashion capitals: London, Paris (check, check)
New. York. Fashion. Week.
Pinch me. Is this really happening?
Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought that I would be able to be a plus 1 to a NYFW show. Sure, maybe stand outside of one but never be inside of one. E and I share the same admiration for Kelly Cutrone. Religiously have read all of her books, watched all her shows and live by “If you have to cry, go outside”. Thanks to our growing friendship from the Levo League dinner, E asked me to attend this wonderful opportunity with her.
We’re going on Friday! I feel like I’m about to walk down the yellow brick road, where are my ruby slippers?